[SATLUG] for sale

Tweeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Tue Sep 2 22:55:06 CDT 2008

On Tuesday 02 September 2008 07:08:08 am Leif Johnson wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Sep 2008, Brian McKinney wrote:
> > I saw a ton of librettos floating around Defcon still this year.  Like
> > you said the market is taking off for sub-notebooks (or netbooks as their
> > being called).  EEPCs are becoming much more common as well.  Personally,
> > I wouldn't mind picking up an apsire one
> > (http://www.acer.com/aspireone/). The array of choices keeps getting
> > better it seems.
> >
> > -Brian
>
> I bought a LC2000 series 12' from Linux Certified last year and it's been
> great. http://www.linuxcertified.com/linux-laptop-lc2100s.html. It's
> compact enough to carry around and powerful enough for heavy lifting. I
> love it.

Yeah Leif.. I picked up an  LC2100S (dual core 12", WXGA).  It's pretty cool..
but has some kind of random hard-poweroff problem that seems unrelated to
heat, power, battery or anything else that I can ID through logs or the
system software.  Seems like some kind of hardware intermittency... but not
really related to any mechanical issues either.

Any hints?

Tweeks