[SATLUG] for sale

Thomas Cameron thomas.cameron at camerontech.com
Wed Sep 3 07:32:54 CDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-09-02 at 07:08 -0500, Leif Johnson wrote:
> I bought a LC2000 series 12' from Linux Certified last year and it's been
> great. http://www.linuxcertified.com/linux-laptop-lc2100s.html. It's
> compact enough to carry around and powerful enough for heavy lifting. I
> love it.

I'm still lugging my 15.4" ThinkPad T60 around, and I just love it.  4GB
memory, dual-core Intel 2GHz processor, 100GB 7200RPM SATA 300 drive,
Intel video (1860x1050), Intel NIC, Intel wireless so it all Just
Works(TM) with no need to download any proprietary closed source
drivers, 802.11/g so it's fast as heck on my wireless network.  It has a
real keyboard layout, not one of those Frankenstein's monster boards
with keys shotgunned all over the periphery of the keyboard area like
Dell does.

For a long time, I never really liked ThinkPads.  This T60 has
completely changed my mind about them.  I've been super happy with it.

TC