[SATLUG] I need help for a class. Computer Programmers this is for you.

Christopher Clyne christopher at chriaxx.com
Sat Sep 6 11:23:50 CDT 2008

I am currently enrolled in a student development class at SAC and I have an
assignment to interview someone who works in the field I want to work in. I
am having to do a report and presentation on this. If you are a programmer
and have a few minutes of time to fill this out I would greatly appreciate
it. I do not know anyone personally in the field so I figured I would try
here. Thank you for your time.

I will try to send as a attachment you can email back to me. If the
attachment doesn't work and your interested I can send it to your personal
address if you want.