[SATLUG] I need help for a class. Computer Programmers this is for you.

Christopher Clyne christopher at chriaxx.com
Sat Sep 6 11:26:53 CDT 2008

Ok so it didn't post the attachment. Here Are the questions I need answered.
Email me personally with reply. Thank you Again.

Name:
Job Title:

1. Why did you choose this career?

2. When did you know this was your passion?

3. What are the positive aspects of your career?
What are the negative aspects?

4. What were/are the obstacles you experienced in obtaining your career? How
did/do you overcome                these obstacles?

5. What has been the best experience you have had in your current job? What
is the worst?

6. Do you think you would have done anything different in attaining you
degree? Is so? Explain what you would have done.