[SATLUG] Low-cost Internet Access

Charles Hogan cd_satl at futuretechsolutions.com
Tue Sep 9 17:10:14 CDT 2008

Not sure about the trouble-free part, not even sure if trouble free is a
feature available on dial-up, but Google is your friend.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=internet+dial-up+%22San+Antonio%22&btnG=Google+Search

Here is one that looks like it could be promising:
http://www.basicisp.net/

I would do all I could to avoid AOL unless you want to cram advertising
down these people's throats constantly.  And last I knew, AOL was not
available for Linux.