[SATLUG] Installfest success

Stan Cullison scullison at stx.rr.com
Tue Sep 9 18:22:59 CDT 2008

A great big THANK YOU to everyone at Installfest.  I don't remember every name but each of you made feel very welcome.  A special thanks to Al for installing Fedora 9 on my desktop.  I am absolutely a beginner with Linux and have enjoyed exploring the new OS.  I am not a programmer type and would therefore ask for you tolerance regarding any questions I might post.  Since I live in Kerrville, a trip to San Antonio costs about $40 in my 1983 GMC truck, therefore, trips to your meetings will require certain approval negotiations here at home.  Hope to see you again at future meetings.  Please express my appreciation to San Antionio College personnel for the fine facilities.

Stan Cullison