[SATLUG] Low-cost Internet Access

FIRESTORM_v1 firestorm.v1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 19:09:05 CDT 2008

Also, on the subject of multiple PC's and a single dialup line, you
could throw together a small linux box (or an old laptop with a NIC
and a working in linux modem/PCMCIA modem) would work great for NATing
a dialup connection.

It's far from elegant, but if you are using dialup and have multiple
PCs, it's the best way to go without running into phone line
contention issues.. :P

FIRESTORM_v1