[SATLUG] Meeting tonight

Jim Wells jfw5cpa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 09:53:13 CDT 2008

Hello all,

Sorry for the late e-mail.  We had someone who had expressed an
interest in doing a presentation on Multi-Media in Linux.  I e-mailed
him on Monday & haven't heard anything back.  So that means I don't
have anything for this evening in the way of a presentation.  If
anyone is interested in doing a "spur-of-the-moment" presentation step
up & volunteer.

I am not going to be able to make the meeting this evening so I look
forward to seeing you at the next meeting.

If anyone wants to do a presentation for October, please step up & volunteer.

Jim Wells, President
SATLUG