[SATLUG] SATLUG Booth at Computer Show

Sean I siffland at nerdshack.com
Fri Sep 12 15:01:04 CDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 11:13 AM, Nathan <nathan at gvtc.com> wrote:
> We also need to show some not so fancy applications to show the true depth of Linux.
>
> We need a simple Text to Voice application and a simple Voice to Text application.
>
> If you have a good Linux application one or both, please let us know if you can be at the computer show to demo.  If not, can we get some help in setting up a demo.
>
> Nathan Oxhandler

ya'all now you love festival, i mean putting 'peter piped a peck of
pickled peppers....' in a text file and having the computer voice read
it every time your girlfriend come into the room....yeah that is a
hoot, i think the computer voice in festival has some subliminal
message in it because she picks stuff up and throws it at me and calls
me a geek.......

Sean