[SATLUG] gpg

Brian McKinney mckinneyb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 17:54:29 CDT 2008

So we're not supposed to ask questions on this mailing list then?  I thought
that was the point.  People ask questions everyday, I don't see how mine was
different unless you didn't like my wording.  If so, I apologize.  I
understand how a search engine works, I just  thought I'd just further the
conversation for those of us who may not understand gpg key signing.

-Brian