[SATLUG] gpg

Brian McKinney mckinneyb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 18:37:37 CDT 2008

Thanks Ian.  I'm familiar with gpg and have used it before to digitally sign
e-mails.  I just didn't understand the concept of having others "sign" your
key, and had not heard of key signing sessions before.  Thank you for the
explanation, and I'm sorry if my original question, and subsequent reply,
came off as rude.  I didn't mean to offend.

-Brian