[SATLUG] Re: [XCSSA] XCSSA Meeting: It's X-otic/Robotic Hardware Hack Night! (Mon, September 15th, 7pm)

Tweeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Mon Sep 15 01:36:59 CDT 2008

To give some more detail on what we're having at XCSSA Monday night... the
website's been updated with all the interesting Tide-bits:
	http://xcssa.org/archives/XCSSA_2008-09-15.html#NEXT

Including interesting photos and links.. The two presentations are titled:

	The San Antonio TIER "Educational Robotics" Program:By: Mike Henry
and
	The Appledore: Hacking the 80's with Microcontrollers:By: /Fredrik

Fun stuff...
See ya Monday night...

Tweeks