[SATLUG] Installing PuppyLinux to Hard Drive?

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 07:45:59 CDT 2008

Hi,  Perhaps some will recall the Everex GreenPC that
I brought to the Aug. meeting to demo Ubuntu 8.04.1.
I am now looking at changing it to Puppy as it gives good
results on this low-performance PC.  I'm sure that much
of the performance boost is due to running a live CD
session in ram so now what steps will help keep this
performance when changing over to a regular HD install?
Clearly, I can just follow the procedure from the Puppy site,
but wonder if there may be some tips on doing this?
Nate, I know that you have a lot of experience
with Puppy.

Thanks,  Howard
--
Howard Haradon