[SATLUG] SATLUG Computer Show - Audio

Jim Wells, President president at satlug.org
Mon Sep 15 13:19:23 CDT 2008

Charles,
As we have nothing setup for the October presentation, and you are
interested in putting it on, by all means go for it & put it on the
calender for the meeting.  If you can let me know off list what you'll
need for the meeting, we can see about making sure you have it for the
presentation.

Jim Wells