[SATLUG] Presidential Candidate Websites

Jon Mark Allen jm at allensonthe.net
Mon Sep 15 14:31:43 CDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 13:46, Ernest De Leon <edeleonjr at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm...I thought PWS was on version 4.0 back in the Win98 days.  Perhaps it
> isn't the same PWS?  As far as the IIS on Linux...they may be running Mono.
>
> Ernest

It's also possible that the site is running behind some sort of load
balancing appliance or reverse proxy, which would explain the OS vs.
web server discord.  I'd be surprised if both sites weren't behind
such a device...

--
JM

/* If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't
been much of a day.
-- John A. Wheeler */