[SATLUG] Installing PuppyLinux to Hard Drive?

Nathan nathan at gvtc.com
Mon Sep 15 14:59:43 CDT 2008

Howard,

It seems to be computer dependent which install is best.  A full hard drive install is best if you plan to add lots of programs.  The frugal or save file both work also.  Make sure you have a swap partitions 4 times the size of you memory.  Other then that follow the manual for the version of puppy you are using.  There are some minor changes between the 3.x series and the 4.x series.

Nathan