[SATLUG] Presidential Candidate Websites

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 17:38:46 CDT 2008

Right.  I would say that you could draw a minor line (at least) between the
competence of their technical staff and the technical staff they would
choose and ultimately rely upon for day to day advice (or legislation) as a
president. No one expects the candidates themselves to be geeks (although
that would be cool,) but they should at least be informed enough to choose
competent staff in various areas that they will be responsible for in some
way.