[SATLUG] Linux Powered Mini-Notebooks

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 10:19:02 CDT 2008

I've been a fan of this segment for a while now. I have an original EEEPC 2G
SURF model that I use frequently.  I can't begin to say how great it is to
throw the thing (in a sleeve) into my backpack when flying back and forth
between San Francisco and San Antonio. It's good to hear that the AA1 took
top honors, but they didn't review the new Dell Mini 9. I am a little pissed
off at Dell right now, but I think Dell may have a better overall offering
than Acer. I will have to look into that as I plan to replace the EEE soon.

Ernest