[SATLUG] Presidential Candidate Websites

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 22:01:07 CDT 2008

Ah but so was I. I got into tech at a very young age...probably too young by
most people's accounts. My uncle, a sysadmin for several decades now, bought
me my first 'computer' at 5 years old.  It was a TI-99/4A which allowed you
to play cartridges with games on them, or one cartridge with a basic
interpreter.  As there was no hard drive (nor recordable media that I can
remember at the time), you would lose your 'program' every time you powered
off the unit. Naturally, it had no monitor and connected to a regular tube
tv via a uhf/vhf modulator.