[SATLUG] Returning to San Antonio

Geoff geofff at w5omr.shacknet.nu
Wed Sep 17 09:33:08 CDT 2008

Ernest De Leon wrote:
> Thanks Geoff.  I usually stick to the hole-in-the-wall restaurants.  My rule
> is that the worse it looks on the inside, the better the food is inside.

On that note, the best 'hole-in-the-wall Mexican food restraunt is
located either on West Commerce in the 24th street area (don't remember
exactly) or down off of General Hudnell, near what was Kelly AFB.

I met another Satlugger (who has recently been rather silent) there one
time to do an equipment exchange/purchase.

Damn good food!

Personally, I like Tomatillo's on Broadway.