[SATLUG] Requesting CLI assitance.

Alan Lesmerises alesmerises at satx.rr.com
Sun Sep 21 14:57:20 CDT 2008

Don't feel bad about not knowing all the CLI stuff -- I'm no expert
either, & I suspect many of the other people on the list aren't as well.

I just have to ask why you would even worry about the line length --
HTML will automatically wrap the text as the browser window is sized.
In fact, forcing line breaks could actually make the text look a little
odd if the browser window is too narrow to display the full line of text
w/65 characters (you'll have the text flow to the next line and maybe
only have one or two words before it forces a line break as you have it
formatted).  If it's really not necessary, I'd suggest making your life
a little easier and don't worry about the line length.

Al Lesmerises