[SATLUG] Requesting CLI assitance.

Alan Lesmerises alesmerises at satx.rr.com
Sun Sep 21 21:29:27 CDT 2008

Actually, I have been doing a lot of HTML coding for more than 15 years
(and getting into XML lately), using nothing more than Windows' notepad
in the beginning.  I got intimately familiar with HTML tags and how they
behave.  But just to be sure, I just tested it again (using some
arbitrary running text in a non <pre></pre> formatted block,
interspersed with <br> tags throughout), and a <br> tag WILL force a
line break -- it is not interpreted as whitespace.

Al Lesmerises