[SATLUG] CLI issue resolved

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Mon Sep 22 16:32:50 CDT 2008

> And if you're bound and determined to go driving off the cliff regardless of
> whatever advice you're given by people who actually do know better, then I'm
> afraid there's likely to be little we can do to help you.
>
> Just because you don't like the advice doesn't mean that the advice is wrong.

I, too, found the responses insightful and appropriate. Don's reaction was
unfortunate...
I have been using Linux since 1994 (exclusively) and had on occasion had needs
for similar tools, but never used/heard of this program. It's hardly standard CLI
and not a part of standard Linux. Please don't attack people here even if they
can't answer your question directly.

-b.