[SATLUG] A Small World Linux Success Story

ed horned0wl93 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 17:03:39 CDT 2008

Great things to hear, Justin!  I got around the server issue by using
plain ol' Ubuntu 8.04, but installing most of Python and a big chunk of
Apache on the media server (the Dell).  Truth to tell, my laptop is
still dual-boot with XP, for use in the public domain, but I only really
go there about once a quarter.  The thing lives on my writer's desk,
hums along in Ubuntu, coordinates my network, and is otherwise my
browsin' buddy...

Cheers;
Ed