[SATLUG] Linux JournalEditor Shawn Powers and Kyle "Hack and /" Rankin live online.

Enrique Sanchez Vela esanchezvela at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 18:08:43 CDT 2008

I know it is a little bit late to send the message, but I just found out, tonight at 8:30 EST there is a broadcast from the one of the LJ editors with Kyle "Hack and /" Rankin.

I believe this is the Kyle Rankin that will be on the show:

Kyle Rankin:  author
of several O'Reilly books: Knoppix Hacks, Knoppix Pocket Reference,
and Linux Multimedia Hacks

I thought someone might be interested on it. Also every Tuestday night at 8:30 holds his Marcel Gagné (the author of Cooking with Linux, many other articles and a number of books) holds the The WFTL Show  (for http://www.wftl-lug.org/) where he broadcasts live video using ustream.tv.

here is a link to Marcel's show (Tuesdays night 8:30 EST, 7:30 Central) http://www.marcelgagne.com/mytvshow.html

here is the link to today's LJ show 8:30 EST/7:30 Central..

perhaps it (ustream.tv) is something we could use broadcast the SATLUG or you might find a different application for it.

best regards,