[SATLUG] Leon Valley Server retrofit - Contact points

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 23:47:06 CDT 2008

I will be in town Oct. 1, so if it can wait until that weekend, I'm game to
carpool with someone out there and check things out. We can probably get
them up and running on much less hardware.  Who else is volunteering for
this?  I have a spare WRT54G already flashed with DD-WRT and lots of spare
parts.  I'm sure we can put something together for them.

Ernest