[SATLUG] Parallel port problem with OpenCBM...

Bamse mfredriksafstro at satx.rr.com
Thu Sep 25 23:47:44 CDT 2008

There doesn't seem to be a BIOS setting since it's an add on PCI card...
However I found the address and IRQ for the ports with lspci -v so I'm
going to try setup OpenCBM to use this address and IRQ tomorrow...
Guess I should use DC88 and IRQ 22 as parameters...

03:05.0 Communication controller: NetMos Technology PCI 9815 Multi-I/O
Controller (rev 01)
    Subsystem: LSI Logic / Symbios Logic 2P0S (2 port parallel adaptor)
    Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 22
    I/O ports at dc88 [size=8]
    I/O ports at dc90 [size=8]
    I/O ports at dc98 [size=8]