[SATLUG] re: Off-topic - cancel texas.net suggestions ? /VMware question

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 23:50:10 CDT 2008

I don't know about texas.net, but as far as VMware, it depends on what you
want to do.  If you just want to use pre-built appliances (VM images) and
toy around with it, then player is better.  If you actually want to make the
VMs your self and have the ability to change configurations of them, then
you need server.  Player does just that, it plays an already created VM.
Server allows you to create and manage the VMs.

Ernest