[SATLUG] Leon Valley Server retrofit - Contact points

MK Davis gtmo321 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 26 12:53:14 CDT 2008

Hi - I live in Leon Valley and just talked with Sherry - the library
computer person.  Apparently her Linux box is Mitel SME server 6.0 that
is still operable..taking care of the library web page and
workstations.  She lost her Windoz box that once handle the library book
list, members account (anti virus and firewall programs ??).  She was
able to get a Window Server 2003 installed on a new computer. Her
immediate need is to get the Windoz 2003 up and running with the library
data.  Both, the dead Windoz  and Mitel boxes have tape back up...that
she hope can be used to restore data.
These are just my impressions - If there is someone out there, who enjoy
milk and cookies, (not certain) for their Linux/Mitel expertise - this
level of IT is above my pay grade. Any help that you give, I am sure the
lady volunteers will appreciate your contribution.

Mike

W6GAR