[SATLUG] Xubuntu Streaming Media Server

David Salisbury david.salisbury at momentumweb.com
Wed Apr 1 15:23:51 CDT 2009

Will XBMC (XBox Media Center) work for you?  Runs on Linux, I've set it
up and found it to be quite nice.  I can't quite tell if it's exactly
what you're looking for, based on the link you gave below, but it's
definitely a robust and powerful free media center that will run on
Linux (and has Ubuntu packages).

http://xbmc.org/