[SATLUG] Xubuntu Streaming Media Server

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 15:27:44 CDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 3:13 PM, Matt Graham <matthewalan77 at gmail.com> wrote:
> How difficult was it to hack the xbox.  I have ready some about it but am
> unsure if I want to go that route.

It was quite simple if you had the right tools. If memory serves me,
you needed an Action Replay game save and a game, um.. Robotech I
think. Using the Action Replay software you upload the "saved game"
hack to the external device . Load the game in the Xbox, load the
"saved game" from the external device and presto, you hacked the Xbox.
Now you can load a XBMC iso image from DVD and it does the rest.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu

Bioinformatics Core Facility