[SATLUG] [OT] Is anyone else having trouble accessing Microsoft.com?

ed horned0wl93 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 15:34:04 CDT 2009

I was able to access their page from the link you gave, on my Linux
laptop, but cannot ping them.  I was, however, able to trace route clear
into one of their private networks at their firewall crossover from IP
addy 207.46.34.41/ge-1-0-0-0.col-64c-1b.ntwk.msn.net .  Sounds like your
Winderz machine is a Conficker-C victim...

Cheers...
Ed