[SATLUG] [OT] Is anyone else having trouble accessing Microsoft.com?

Ed horned0wl93 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 16:45:42 CDT 2009

I changed locations to see if my small work-related network might be
affected -- it isn't.

However, from this location, while I can access www.microsoft.com from 3
machines (2 Win-XP and 1 Ubuntu), I cannot ping, whois or trace route
Microsoft from either of the three machines.

I can, however read Microsoft, Symantec, McAfee and F-Secure pages from here
on all three machines; and was able to update Symantec, AVG and Avast!
anti-virus packages. Maybe its just M$ running scared? Go figure...