[SATLUG] Xubuntu Streaming Media Server

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 17:00:20 CDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 4:42 PM, Matt Graham <matthewalan77 at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is seeming like the most cost effective solution as I can get an old
> xbox on ebay for 20 bucks.  Off to do a little more research as I have
> gotten quite good at bricking devices.

Matt, when I get home I'll send you the documentation I have for it.
It includes the correct game to buy, the Action Replay device and step
by step instructions. I remember they're were 3 games, Splinter Cell,
Robotech and something else. I bought all 3 and the only one that
actually worked was the Robotech game.

Its perfect for what I do and with the new release I installed a few
weeks ago, there is a ton of streaming available now. The only thing I
wish they would come out with was a Hulu plugin.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu

Bioinformatics Core Facility