[SATLUG] PCs for an Orphanage

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Fri Apr 3 13:22:14 CDT 2009

your welcome to come look at my junk pile.  there are a few MB's here
which you might be able to cannibalize for a cmos battery.  short of
that check out the goodwill store (their old mother boards) and AllGen.

I will be available today after 4pm and all day tomorrow.  Give me a
ring after 4pm today.

also the pc i have is not appropriate for Ubuntu but would be a better
candidate for Xubuntu or DSL.  Otherwise it would make an excellent
teaching platform.

Todd