[SATLUG] PCs for an Orphanage

Arthur Hall art.hall at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 3 23:38:23 CDT 2009

Todd,

Thanks for the response.  Looked high and low for your phone number, but couldn't find it so couldn't call.  Xubuntu is downloading as I type (ever so slowly - the typing speed, that is).  I want to try it out since it may be even better for "my" families than the regular Ubuntu version.

If you're still going to be available, I could come by late tomorrow morning.  Please call (764-1003) or e-mail a time that's convenient for you.  Thanks.

Art