[SATLUG] Time Warner Corralling bandwidth use

toddwbucy at grandecom.net toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Tue Apr 7 12:25:17 CDT 2009

> Right, but AT&T is going to do this as well. I don't know about Grande,
> but I live in UC and cannot get them anyway.
>

> ~Nate
I had not heard of AT$T going this way.  If this is true then this will help
give TW cover to jack thier rates up on us.  On the other hand, If Grande is
smart they will use this as an oportunity to expand their customer base.  That
is provided they can expand their bandwidth and coverage area to meet the
demand

Todd