[SATLUG] Time Warner Corralling bandwidth use

John Champion satlugacct at jchampion.com
Wed Apr 8 09:19:07 CDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 5:27 AM, Geoff <geofff at w5omr.shacknet.nu> wrote:

> >> And you think AT&T or TWC can't fit enough neocon rethuglicans in
> >> Austin, Bexar County, or San Antonio into their pockets to make this
> >> happen?  This is still very much a conservative "red" state.
> > Easy, man. This isn't a political issue, and the name calling is
> > completely unnecessary. Let's not start down that path. Maybe, we
> > should get together and go to the next city council meeting to voice
> > our opinion?
>
> Sorry Nate.  I went there.

for the person who commented that the Democrats want to take away rights,
might I remind you that in 1999, it was former President George W. Bush who
said that there ought to be limits to freedom and during his 8 years in
office that's exactly what we got?

the left wants to control one way and the right wants to control another
way.

the way i look at it, we could have a european styled liberty or an afghan
styled liberty. one says that the religious control everything and dictate
what is proper and legal (ala the rightwingers) or we have to become
treehuggers and have laws empowering the environment. either way..it's bad.