[SATLUG] Time Warner Corralling bandwidth use

James Tiner jtiner at satx.rr.com
Wed Apr 8 11:45:24 CDT 2009

Isn't it great that GNU/Linux attracts people from all over the
political spectrum? From Communist to Anarchist, all beliefs are
represented. I'm sure that it is true of the religious spectrum as well
but it is off-topic and probably doesn't belong on this list, at least
with the current subject line.

Of course, I have a graphic I created (which is a modified version of
one created by a libertarian talk show host) that I will share off list
if anyone is interested. It has a short narrative to go with it. Oh, and
please don't confuse Libertarian with Liberal. ;-)