[SATLUG] Time Warner Corralling bandwidth use

ed horned0wl93 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 18:47:48 CDT 2009

Hi All;

Here's the current City Council Agenda, Rules and Requirements:

> http://www.sanantonio.gov/yourcity/meetings.asp
> http://www.sanantonio.gov/yourcity/meetingconduct.asp
> http://www.sanantonio.gov/yourcity/meetingappear.asp
If I understand correctly, the next City Council Meeting, "A" Session,
is tomorrow at 9:00am; and the later "Citizens to be Heard" meeting is
on the same day at 6:00pm.  Less than a day is pretty short notice, so,
we might want to consider next week at either the "A" or the "Citizens"
sessions -- or maybe a few of us at each.  Thoughts...?

Cheers;
Ed