[SATLUG] Meeting Tonight - 8-Apr-2009

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 9 11:03:24 CDT 2009

On Wed, 8 Apr 2009 21:18:36 -0700 (PDT), Enrique Sanchez Vela
<esanchezvela at yahoo.com> wrote:

>I want to apologize for the mixup but I sent an email asking for confirmation, date and aprox lenght of the talk and don't recall seeing it.

I don't know if I missed your question or it fell off my stack, but
nobody replied to your question, which did make it to the list. The
fault was mine and I apologize for making you look bad here.

Next month's meeting date falls amid the annual OpenSourceFest[1]; any
meeting is just a bit of SATLUG business before the session. If you can
speak at one of the sessions there, please contact Steve Kolars. As I
understand it, your topic of data visualization for system
administrators would be ideal for the OpenFest.

Again, I'm sorry for the miscommunication.  --Don

[1] http://cis.sac.accd.edu/~skolars/satlug/

--
         2009 Spring Linux/BSD/OpenSource Fest
        May 12-16 -- SAC Nail Technology Center