[SATLUG] Getting around Spamhaus + Yahoo mail

Samuel Leon satlug at net153.net
Thu Apr 9 22:59:00 CDT 2009

Alex Bartonek wrote:

> --- On Thu, 4/9/09, Samuel Leon <satlug at net153.net> wrote:
>
>> From: Samuel Leon <satlug at net153.net>
>> You should be able to unblock yourself.  I run an email
>> server on a dynamic residential IP with no (by no, I mean
>> not many) problems.
>>
>> If you are listed on spamhaus you can unblock yourself:
>>
>> http://www.spamhaus.org/
>>

> Well, mine is listed on the PBL, looks like I cannot remove it.  :(

Oh, I just realized that  mine is too.  I guess there must have been a
recent change.  You will have to use the mail relay for your isp.
Roadrunner: smtp-server.satx.rr.com
Grande: mail.grandecom.net

And that's all the ones I know.

I don't know what you are using to send the mail but in postfix to
configure a relay you just set the server with "relayhost = domain"
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#relayhost
Although that definition they provide is alittle bland...

Sam

Sam