[SATLUG] Time Warner Corralling bandwidth use

David Kowis dkowis at shlrm.org
Fri Apr 10 09:13:21 CDT 2009

Quoting "James Tiner" <jtiner at satx.rr.com>:

> Isn't it great that GNU/Linux attracts people from all over the
> political spectrum? From Communist to Anarchist, all beliefs are
> represented. I'm sure that it is true of the religious spectrum as well
> but it is off-topic and probably doesn't belong on this list, at least
> with the current subject line.
>
> Of course, I have a graphic I created (which is a modified version of
> one created by a libertarian talk show host) that I will share off list
> if anyone is interested. It has a short narrative to go with it. Oh, and
> please don't confuse Libertarian with Liberal. ;-)

I'd be interested in this graphic.

And just to contribute my 0.02, the "two-party" system has some
serious flaws. All the arguments presented can be levied against
either party. The only thing that can solve our issues is less
government. Allow the individual to be the boss of our own lives, to
put it simply. Neither of the two major parties wants that anymore.
Just a pile of corrupt, fat politicians.

--
David Kowis
Source Mage Linux - www.sourcemage.org