[SATLUG] TW buisness class price list? anyone

Sugar ftm at satx.rr.com
Fri Apr 10 12:03:15 CDT 2009

My experience with Time Warner's business class is that it is very
expensive - (they never did quote me an actual price) Instead I have gone to
New Edge Networks and am having their first residential T-1 (24 channel)
line for $289 - and I can run my ten servers and telephony on that circuit,
plus I can receive a large variety of Internet TV.  So if you are ready to
take the big step this is the way to go. Installation and router are free.