[SATLUG] Linux Guru wanted

Sugar ftm at satx.rr.com
Fri Apr 10 13:34:15 CDT 2009

Thanks David

For receiving mail - virus filtering and transfer to the Windows POP server
where it is retrieved by the user - When the user sends mail then he uploads
it to the Linux server for delivery outside my system.  I want to use AVG
anti-virus unless you have a better idea.  Spam filtering was not
considered, but is a good idea.  I received 134 spam mails from the RR
server this morning alone and then killed that email account completely and
set up another.