[SATLUG] Springs for IBM Model M Keyboard

Vinny Huckaba satlug at vinny.us
Sun Apr 12 22:15:24 CDT 2009

I have several spares lying around, your welcome to take one for parts.

I will take one to work with me tomorrow (UTSA 1604) and you can pick it up
from 10am to 4pm.  Or swing by and get it tomorrow evening.

You can email me vhuckaba at gmail to make arrangements if you need to get
it after work.

--Vinny

I would love to use it at work, but the clicks would get lynched for sure...
=)