[SATLUG] Open Source Fest

Nathan nathan at gvtc.com
Fri Apr 17 15:32:21 CDT 2009

Does anyone have contact with the SA Library?  The San Pedro Springs Park Branch is right across the street from SAC.  I beleive they have a small room, but are not sure of how late they are open.

If not, I can check on a location between 410 and 1604 on Wetmore for one or two meetings for free.  My only long term idea is out here in the Bulverde / Spring Branch area where I am a member of the Community Center, but there is a cost.

Nathan

Nathan