[SATLUG] Dreamhost Developer Contest

Mario Compean mariocompeanc at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 08:44:22 CDT 2009

To developers on the list:

Dreamhost has a contest for developers that may be of interest to you. Go the link below and scroll down to find the details. Buena suerte.

Mario

we're having a CRAZY $10,000 API Contest!

Read all about it at:

   http://blog.dreamhost.com/2009/04/09/big-boy-time/

Basically, make an APP that uses the DreamHost API and submit it in the
comments of that blog post by May 31st, 2009 and you could win:

   Grand Prize: $5,000
   1st Place: $2,500
   2nd Place: $1,250
   3rd Place: $500
   4th Place: $750

(And yes, those amounts are correct. I told you it was crazy.)

Originally, the contest deadline was April 30th, but since this March
newsletter is being so SLOW, it was extended. However, as an additional
bonus for early-bird super-fast developer-types, if you submit your app
in the comments by April 30th, besides still being eligible for the
regular prizes, you will also be eligible for a BONUS $2,000 to be
awarded to "The Best DreamHost API app submitted before May!"