[SATLUG] VMPlayer to VirtualBox

John Ziriax ziriax at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 16:42:05 CDT 2009

Not with VirtualBox, but with Vmware.  Their web site has a description of
the problem, which might be the same. It seems, they the keyboard works
differently in X and you need to make and adjustment to work around it.

I think this is the right link.  I might be a similar problem for Virtualbox
since it was an X config change.

Good luck

John

http://pubs.vmware.com/ws6_ace2/ws/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm?context=ws&file=ws_devices_keymap_vscan.html