[SATLUG] VMPlayer to VirtualBox

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 16:44:04 CDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 4:42 PM, John Ziriax <ziriax at gmail.com> wrote:
> Not with VirtualBox, but with Vmware.  Their web site has a description of
> the problem, which might be the same. It seems, they the keyboard works
> differently in X and you need to make and adjustment to work around it.
>
> I think this is the right link.  I might be a similar problem for Virtualbox
> since it was an X config change.

John, I guess I spoke too soon. I let the XP login screen sit for
awhile and I came back and the mouse and keyboard were working again.
I can only assume Winders was install the new drivers for the new
virtual hardware VirtualBox provides. I'm off now to see if I can't
get the network and VB Tools installed.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu